1. Photocopy of passport and Hajj visa 2. Vaccination cert. This will have to be shown at Maddinah airport
RECOMMENDED HAJJ ITEMS (2)
3. Ihram and belt or pouch (you can buy it from Maddinah) 4. Comfortable sandals 5. Fragrance free toiletries for the days of Hajj
RECOMMENDED HAJJ ITEMS (3)
6. Sleeping bag (to be used for the days of Mina and Muzdalifah) 7. Warm clothing incase of weather get cold in Maddinah 8. Change a small amount of money before travel in case of emergency
IMPORTANT RULES, AND GUIDELINES (1)
1. Free Mixing: Talbya Travel operate a strict segregation policy in relation to hotel rooms and the tents in Mina. Under no circumstance should males enter a female room/tent or vice versa.
IMPORTANT RULES, AND GUIDELINES (2)
2. Time Keeping: Our guests are reminded that for the tour to operate smoothly time keeping is essential. We will not take any responsibility for anyone who is more than 10 minutes late to meeting points. If you are left behind you will be expected to make your own way to the next destination covering any incurred costs.
IMPORTANT RULES, AND GUIDELINES (3)
3. We advise all members of our tour to try and remain with their groups. If you do decide to detach yourself from the group please inform the tour guides of where you are going and when you are expecting to return. Talbya Travel will not take responsibility of any person who detaches themselves from the group
IMPORTANT RULES, AND GUIDELINES (4)
4. Patients and Calmness: Due to the nature of Hajj and the high volumes of Hujjaj in Saudi Arabia we expect to incur long delays and other unforeseen problems. Understand that your tour guides and group leaders are there to help and assist you so assist them by being patient. Remember that with patience is a great reward.
IMPORTANT RULES, AND GUIDELINES (5)
5. Health services are free as provided by the Saudi authorities, however if any passenger is on regular medication please bring an adequate supply to get you through the trip, accompanied by a doctors certificate describing the medication
IMPORTANT RULES, AND GUIDELINES (6)
6. Please keep hand luggage minimal to ensure a swift check in at the airport. Also make every effort to keep your luggage within the allowance issued by the airline.
Best Hajj & Ummrah ever was performed with you dear respected brothers